If you want to succeed in HVAC marketing, start by making sure your site is search-engine friendly! Search engine optimization (SEO) is a powerful tool that can help you increase traffic and sales. But what is SEO? How does it work? And why should you care about it if you’re an HVAC professional? Let’s take a look at the basics of SEO marketing and how it can help your business grow.
HVAC SEO is the most strategic way to market your business.
The first thing you need to know about HVAC SEO marketing is that it’s not just an option. If your business has an online presence, then it’s a necessity.
Why? Because the internet has become a primary source of information for most people–and they’re using search engines like Google and Bing to find what they’re looking for. In fact, 80% of all web traffic comes from organic (or unpaid) sources like search engines. That means if your company isn’t ranking high on those sites’ SERPs (search engine result pages), then you’re missing out on 80% of your potential customers!
But don’t worry: there are ways you can take advantage of this opportunity by using HVAC SEO techniques in order to get more leads and sales from those searches…
You need to know what the search engines are looking for.
Search engines are looking for keywords, and they use those keywords to find pages that are relevant to users’ queries. You can’t just throw random words into your content, though–you need to make sure that each of those words is relevant and useful. This means choosing a title that includes those key terms, creating an URL with those same keywords and making sure they’re used throughout the page (and its supporting elements). The same goes for headers: make sure you have one H1 tag containing an accurate description of what’s on this page, as well as at least one other header tag containing another keyword(s) from within its contents.
Your website should be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Your website should be user-friendly. When people visit your HVAC company’s website, they want to find the information they need easily. You can make this happen by using a responsive design that displays well across all devices and screen sizes, making sure your site is easy to navigate and use, making sure your site has clear language (no jargon), using bulleted lists and headings so users can quickly skim through content without getting lost in too much text or having trouble reading it due to small font sizes on mobile devices like smartphones or tablets. Images are another great way to break up text without adding more words for users who prefer images over reading lengthy paragraphs of text–and videos are even better because they’re more engaging than static images!
Your website should be optimized for mobile devices, too.
A mobile-friendly website is important for two reasons:
- Mobile users are more likely to buy from you and your competitors, so it’s essential that your site be optimized for mobile devices.
- Mobile users are also more likely to click on ads, which means that if you have an ad in front of them on their phone, there’s a higher chance they’ll click on it than if they were browsing on their computer (and thus not looking at any ads).
Social media has a big impact on Google rankings these days.
Social media is a great way to interact with your customers, build brand awareness and get traffic to your website. This has a direct impact on your Google rankings as well. If you want to rank higher in search engines like Google and Bing, then you need to make sure that they can find all the social media accounts associated with your business as well as any content posted there (reviews).
The best thing about using social media for HVAC SEO marketing success is that it’s free!
You need a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes SEO, PPC and other tactics.
As you can see, SEO is just one piece of a larger marketing puzzle. It’s not enough to throw up some content and hope for the best; you need to use multiple channels and tactics to reach your audience.
In fact, many businesses make the mistake of focusing too much on SEO without considering other avenues that could help them achieve their goals. They might be spending thousands on PPC ads without realizing how much more effective those dollars would be if they were spent on organic search instead! Or perhaps they’ve neglected email marketing because they think it requires too much work — but with automated tools like Infusionsoft (which we’ll talk about later), sending out weekly newsletters has never been easier!
Start by making sure your site is search-engine friendly!
- Make sure your site is mobile-friendly. If a user is searching on their phone, they don’t want to have to zoom in and out just to read the content on your page.
- Make sure your site loads quickly. If a user is looking for an HVAC company that can service their needs quickly, then having a slow loading time could cost you business!
- Secure all of your customer data by using HTTPS encryption when transmitting sensitive information like credit card numbers or social security numbers across web pages (https://www..). This will help ensure that no one else can intercept this information while it’s being transmitted over the internet back and forth between servers at each end (you & Google). You also need to make sure that any customer personal data stored within these databases has been encrypted with strong cryptography so that only authorized people are able to view/edit them later down the road when needed again later downstream from where things started–right?